When submitting sequences to MWG, follow directions as in the attached PDF document (here)
Briefly, for plasmidic DNA from minipreps:
- Make sure your mini is of good quality, that is obtained with a Qiagen kit and of at least 200ng/ul (standard yield for kit preparation)
- Use 1.5ml eppendorf tubes with the proper sticky label on it; do not parafilm single tubes
- Total amount should be 0.75 – 1.5 ug of DNA in 15ul of water (e.g: 5 ul of miniprep + 10 PCR grade water)
- Do not parafilm single tubes. Place about 6 tubes in a falcon or small transparent zipped enveloped
- Put samples before 4pm in the express courier bag in the reception of the SAF building.
Results will appear about two days later on the MWG website.